Your bathroom is one of the most unhygienic areas in your house. That is why it is crucial to maintain the toilet clean. Cleaning the bathroom is easier, but cleaning the toilet bowl is not. Especially it has brown stains in it then you cannot simply remove them by scratching with a brush. You need to come with a better way. Today we will discuss How to get rid of brown stains in toilet bowl.
Below, we discussed multiple ways of cleaning the brown stains from your toilet bowl. You can choose the preferred way to get the proper ease.
Using The Brown Stain Using Acidic Toilet Stain Remover
The best way to remove brown strains from your bathroom is by using the acidic strain remover. They work efficiently to remove the stains entirely. The brown stains are usually the rust caused by the water and air. An acidic solution can help you to remove the stains. Acid can take a lot of time to remove the stains. The stronger acid can work faster than the weaker one. However, we don’t recommend you to use highly potent acids such as hydrochloric acid or muriatic acid for this purpose. They can surely damage your plumbers as well as can be harmful to you.
If you are confusing about which acid to choose, then we will suggest you choose the vinegar. It is not that powerful and also nor that weak. Buy a half gallon of white vinegar and pour it in the bathroom bowl starting from the handle to the stain. If there are stains in the rings and the rims then you shouldn’t directly pour vinegar on them for cleaning. You can make a past of salt and vinegar and spray it on these areas to remove the stains.
After pouring/spraying the white vinegar, leave the bowl for long hours to dissolve the stains properly. The more time you gives, the better result you will get. Sometimes, you will require to repeat the process to remove the stains entirely.
The procedure may be slow and hassle, but we can assure you that it works and you can rely on it.
Use Acidic Cleaner
Not all the people out there have a lot of patience to wait long hours for their bathroom to be cleaned. You can follow the below procedure, if you are one of them. There are specialized acidic cleaners which can help you to remove the stains much quickly. You will need to scrub after applying the cleaner on the bowl. Don’t use any hardened brush for scrubbing. You can use the coarse steel wool or the pumice stones or such commonly recommended products for cleaning the brown stains.
You will be amazed to know that coca-cola can remove the stains from your toilet nicely. Apart from being your favorite beverage, the mild-acidity property of the product allows it to clean the stains from your toilet. Coke contains phosphoric acid and carbonic acid, which remove the stains from the bathroom.The impressive thing about the method is it cost you less than the other specialized acidic cleaner as the coke is available at low cost. Follow the below steps to remove brown stains from your toilet using coca-cola:
- You will be happy to know that it doesn’t require a lot of quantity of the coke to remove the stains from your bathroom. Even a standard sized bottle of coke will be enough. We will recommend you to use one and a half glass of coke.
- The step is straightforward. Pour the coke all over the bowl. Make sure that you have reached all the stains with coke coating.
- Now it times to wait with patience so that the coke can do it works. Around one hour is enough for the coke to remove all the stains from your bathroom. However, it is better to put the coke before going to bed and leave it overnight.
- The acid of the coke will start loosening the stains from your bowl. After waiting for one or several hours, flush the toilet, and the loosened stains should be gone with the rinsed water.
- Don’t dishearten if you don’t get the expected result after the first time. Repeat the procedure for some times to eliminate all of this disturbing stain from your bathroom. You can also scrub after applying the coke for a much better result.
Someone once said that the personality of a human being could be sensed from the condition of his toilet. The saying is not false. Hopefully, the given guides will allow you to give a better look to your toilet.